Philanthropis Alvaro Noboa and the Luis A. Noboa Naranjo Museum, convene national and foreign photographers to participate in the 1st International Photo Contest of Guayaquil “Álvaro Noboa” to be held on Wednesday, January 28 to Thursday February 28, 2015
The theme is free.
This contest is aimed primarily at young photographers in the world.
The framed photograph will be received along with the digital image on a CD that must be delivered or sent to the Luis A. Noboa Naranjo Museum. Address: P. Icaza 302 y Córdova en el edificio El Cóndor, 1° piso. Friday January 16th is final date for delivery.
The requirements for registration are:
• Name and surname
• Identity Card
• Email and Phone Contact
• Photography to present
NOTE: The contest is open to all ages and nationalities who wish to exhibit their talent.
The thematic of photography is free
• No reproductions or works directly showing legends or labels interpreted as advertising will be accepted.
• The foreign participants will have the facility to send the photo digitally. If the jury accepts the nomination of the photo, the museum will be responsible for the disclosure of the same
• The work shall be accompanied by a title, comment or reflection of the author
• The photograph must be unpublished. Images published in written, digital media, social networks or participating in other contests will not be considered.
The images will be presented framed with a minimal measure of 30 x 40 and a maximum of 60 x 80 cm.
• It may not be manipulated by any external software to the camera that the original take was made.
• The format in which participants parts will be received is JPG, with a minimum weight of 2 MB, in addition, the file does not exceed 5 MB.
• The participation of images created purely by software will not be considered.
• The reproductions or works directly showing legends or labels that may be interpreted as advertising, will not be accepted.
• In addition there will be a special prize for the person who submits the best photo of old Guayaquil.
• The photos will be judged by three renowned professors and established photographers.
• The jury will take place on Saturday January 17, 2015.
• The verdict will be irrevocable .
• Photographs that do not meet the above mentioned may not be accepted and / or excluded from the exhibition room without notice, not giving rise to any claim.
• The winners will be notified via email and on the website of the Luis Noboa Museum: www.museoluisnoboanaranjo.com
, photographs will be published in the same.
• First Prize “Álvaro Noboa”: $ 3,000
• Second Prize: $ 2,000
• Third Prize: $ 1,000
• “Old of Guayaquil” Prize: $ 1000
Prizes may not be declared any unforeseen void and any unforeseen event will be resolved by the Director of the Museum, Pablo Martinez Rojas.
The three winning works will be in the possession of the museum and will become part of the permanent assets of the institution.
Pablo Martinez Rojas